The velvet sofa is a kind of luxury material which we all of us love to have at our home and offices. Normally for cleaning the velvet sofa, people depend on the cleaning company to do this task. They have a professional machine and well experienced in doing that. Also, people look for a professional sofa cleaning company to avoid bad experiences while they try to clean it by themselves. Also, to maintain the sofa in good condition. Velvet sofa cleaning is not an easy task to do the same as the leather sofa because velvet is sensitive material. Here below is some method to clean the velvet sofa.
Velvet sofa cleaning method
- The practical experience has proved that glass polish is highly efficient as a sofa cleaner for the velvet.
- We spray on the dirt place on the sofa, and then we use a clean piece of cloth to scrub the stain spot until the dirt is removed.
- Wait for some time until the spot will be dry and then scrub it again with a piece of cloth soaked with water and wait again until the spot is dry
- If you see that the spot is a little dirty repeat the process again
- If the stain and the dirt still are there, so call a sofa cleaning company because, at this time, you need them as they have a professional vacuum for this kind of dirt.
- Don’t allow for the stains to stay for a long time on your sofa, not only because of appearance, but it could damage the material and the fiber too.
- While cleaning the sofa, avoid applying hard pressure to not push the stain inside the fiber.